Perform Your Maintenance and Fix Issues without Leaving Your Desk
Remote access with Take Control and Remote Background Management helps you give customers a seamless, secure maintenance experience wherever they are. One click allows quick, easy, and secure remote access to any server or workstation from your SolarWinds® MSP Remote Monitoring & Management (MSP RMM) dashboard as if you were sitting right in front of it. Since Take Control and Remote Background Management allow you to do more with less, you can scale more effectively. With MSP RMM’s remote access tools, you’ll be in a position to build stronger relationships with your user communities, drive more predictability within the business, and boost productivity among your engineers.
Take Control Features
- Faster support: Connect quickly, even through firewalls, so you can rapidly fix the issue your user is having.
- Lower costs: Reduce the amount of money spent on staff and travel expenses by solving more issues with fewer external site visits.
- Secure connections: All remote viewing sessions occur over a secure connection and have low impact on bandwidth.
- Reporting: View reports on remote access sessions.
- Anytime access: The remote access software lets you solve IT issues anytime, even outside of working hours or from a mobile device.
- Contact lists: Save your most important users in a contact list so you can connect and solve tickets for them quickly.
Remote Background Support Features
Streamline your teams’ activities and provide a hassle-free support experience with the Remote Background Management (RBM) tool. RBM enables you to work on client machines remotely to fix problems without interrupting the end user.
Better still, combine it with the remote command line, remote process controls, and remote service controls to make life even easier:
- File system: Easily move, copy, and delete files remotely.
- System configuration: Map network drives, edit the registry, and install software without interrupting the user.
- Performance issue maintenance: View running processes and their resource usage, kill non-responsive processes, and add a check to monitor problematic processes.
- Service management: Start, stop, and restart services as needed. Also, you can modify the startup type of a specific service.
- Service dependencies: View service dependencies and add a Windows service check to monitor problematic services.