Fine-Tune Your Patch Management Policies to Prevent Cyberattacks and Optimize System Performance
Keeping businesses safe requires constant vigilance—you need to keep all systems up to date with the latest patches or you can open IT up to serious security risks. When you manage enough workstations and servers, keeping software up to date can quickly become complex without patch management software to take care of it all. SolarWinds® Remote Monitoring & Management (MSP RMM) streamlines patch management by giving you granular control over your patch management policies. With our patch management solution, you reduce the risk of cyberattacks and optimize system performance. Whether you want to automate the entire process or you want to manually approve or deny patches, MSP RMM has you covered.
Gain Complete, Centralized Control
- Single console: MSP RMM provides a complete patch management solution within a single, easy-to-use web console, helping to ensure you don’t need multiple tools to keep your third-party programs current.
- Automation: Auto-approve patches for specific programs based on severity levels (critical, major, or minor).
- Scheduling: Set patching windows so you can update software without disrupting employees during critical productive times.
- Customizable policies: Apply custom settings to individual devices as needed.
- Patch roll-back: Easily revoke Microsoft patches on single or multiple devices at a time to limit the impact of a bad patch.
Support More Software
- Wide software support: Support most standard business software—MSP RMM’s patch management system covers over 80 third-party application families, including Apple, Google, Java, Adobe, zip tools, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, and more.
- Exchange and Office 365 support: Stay current with all updates for Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft products—including Exchange and Office 365.
- Heightened security for vulnerable programs: Keep up to date with the latest security patches for commonly exploited products.
Never Miss an Update
- Convenient approvals: Manually approve patches in batch across sites, networks, servers, and workstations.
- Disabled devices: Enable automatic pushes for any devices that might be disabled during a standard patch management window.
- Deep scans: Safeguard the networks you’re responsible for with deep vulnerability scans.
Major Vendors Supported
- Critical Microsoft packages—including Office 365, Exchange, SQL Server, Internet Explorer, and Windows OS
- Adobe products
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple iTunes
- Apple Quicktime
- Much more