We are fortunate to enjoy a privileged selection of Managed Service Providers that we service as the Channel Distributors of Solarwinds N-able for Africa. Listed below are the MSP serviced by Tactics that you as a company may engage with for true piece of mind when it comes to service delivery from a MSP.
We are worked with and engaged with our MSP and their clients over the years to form a solid delivery platform, that when you decide to move your services or improve services received. Your change will be fore the future benefit of your business.
Streamline Operations with SolarWinds MSP
Your stakeholders expect you to do it all—improve operations, support growth, and keep the business secure. And somehow, you also have to find the time to tackle strategic IT projects.
The SolarWinds® MSP platform makes these tasks dramatically easier by delivering a full suite of IT service management (ITSM) capabilities within a single, unified dashboard. And our products were created based on input from our thriving global community of IT professionals and from what we’ve learned managing millions of endpoints over the years.
In short, we give you the tools you need to drive unparalleled visibility, efficiency, and scale in your IT department—regardless of the technology platforms you’ve invested in or the size of your company.
When you choose SolarWinds MSP, you rewrite the rules of IT in your favor.
Boost IT Efficiency
Your IT department has to do more than keep the lights on—it must run efficiently to best support the bottom line. SolarWinds MSP gives resource- and budget-constrained IT organizations the power to maximize efficiency and productivity with:
- A cloud-based option that eliminates the need for on-site hardware costs
- Advanced automation for monitoring and managing devices and for quickly fixing issues
- Resource-efficient backups that reduce data loss in an emergency—and rapid recovery so you’re up and running quickly after a service disruption
- Help desk software that helps you provide the best IT service to your stakeholders
- 24/7 tech support so you’re not stuck when you want help
- Tools that fit any environment—cloud or on-premises, Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Advanced analytics to help you drive further efficiency and keep assets running smoothly for longer
Get the Technology You Need for Your Unique Environment
IT needs are too wide and varied to be addressed with a one-size-fits-all solution. But whatever your current environment, SolarWinds MSP offers solutions that will fit your unique needs:
- Use an integrated set of cross-platform IT solutions that works equally well across Windows, Mac, and Linux environments.
- Choose between 100% cloud-based/SaaS and on-premises remote monitoring and management deployments for maximum flexibility.
- Partner with the same SolarWinds MSP people as your business changes size—whether you’re running IT for a small startup, a mid-size company, or a large enterprise.
Protect Your Data and IT Assets from All Types of Threats
Despite the fact that security threats have grown costlier and more damaging, many businesses don’t invest nearly enough in protection. In a study of over 700,000 endpoints, we found that the average desktop presents a risk of over $40,000 in potential liability and the average server carries well over $300,000.
To keep your business protected, you need to do two important things:
- Convince the Decision Makers: SolarWinds MSP Risk Intelligence scans your systems for vulnerabilities, including sensitive data located in persistent storage, and calculates the financial impact of a potential breach. By putting risk in financial terms, you’ll be able to convince the c-suite at your company to invest more in your security initiatives.
- Deploy a Layered Security Strategy: Once you’ve gained buy-in, you have to execute on a plan that protects you from all angles. SolarWinds MSP gives you the tools you need to prevent attacks, detect threats, and restore your system to a safe state in the event of an attack, including patch management, top-rated antivirus, web protection, email security, and backup and recovery.