Manage and Improve Security for Smartphones and Tablets Without Breaking a Sweat
Smartphones and tablets are now almost as common in business as endpoints and servers. As an MSP, you need to be able to handle mobile for your clients, whether they provide their staff with corporate devices or they need you to enforce a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy.
SolarWinds® MSP N-central® gives you all the control you need to effectively handle the challenges mobile devices bring to organizations. With everything from strong security features to help you safeguard data to quick setup for new devices, Mobile Manager gives you the tools you need to manage a mobile fleet professionally and efficiently.
- Quick onboarding: Onboard one or multiple devices in bulk quickly and efficiently. Simply send out an email or SMS invitation to one or more devices, then have the system apply device profiles.
- Device profiles: Create device profiles to automatically apply policies for new smartphones and tablets. For example, you can set up policies to install and configure Exchange, VPN, and Wi-Fi on Android and Apple devices.
- Manual onboarding: Provide hands-on assistance for those clients and users who need it. This capability lets you bypass profiles and set up a new device from scratch.
Improve Security for Your Clients
- Device locator: Use the built-in GPS on mobile devices to locate lost or stolen smartphones or tablets. The system can also track a device’s location history.
- Application control: Ban classes of applications from being installed on corporate devices to help enforce corporate policy and strengthen security.
- Remote device wipe: Delete the settings and data in any mobile device under management, in the event a device is lost or stolen.
- Disable features: Disable individual smartphone or tablet features. For example, you can turn off the ability for individual users to use their smartphone cameras.
- System management: Remotely lock the screen, configure system settings, or reset passwords on a smartphone or tablet.
- Clear, comprehensive reporting: Get reports on battery usage, disk usage, and more for your entire mobile fleet or for individual devices.
- Notes: Add detailed notes on any mobile device to keep track of user history, passwords, tickets, and more.