We are pleased to announce the general availability of Report Manager 5.0 to our on-premises customers. This release features several improvements including the much anticipated Scheduled Report Profiles which allow you to create and configure a single report and schedule it to automatically send to multiple customers at once with branding per customer intact. In addition to this change, the following is available as well:
- Disk Usage Trending Report – Displays the disk usage for devices for a specific customer, and its usage over time.
- ETL Performance Trending Report – Allows the Report Manager Administrator to see how individual ETL performance has been over time, to track if ETLs take too long to execute.
- ‘Schedule Report Trending’ Report – Allows the Report Manager Administrator to see how much server processing time is spent running reports, and if multiple schedules are executing during the same time frame.
- UI branding – Updated the reporting UI to better reflect the scheduling changes and SolarWinds MSP brand.
- Requirements Checker – Checks to determine if Report Viewer version 10 is installed.
Happy Holidays from the Report Manager Team